10 tips to make the best out of your visit at Casa Batlló
Do you plan to come to visit Casa Batllo? This World Heritage surprise you fall in love outside and inside. We give you 10 tips to make the most of your visit to the modernist gem.
1 .The schedule. Casa Batlló is open every single day of the year, from 9am to 9pm. We advice you to book a visit either during the early morning or late afternoon, because those are the times when its less crowded and you will be able to enjoy it the most.
2. The ticket. In order to avoid the rush and the lines to enter Casa Batlló, the purchase of online tickets is available. You may buy your ticket online and just by showing the email from your phone you will gain access to the building.
3. The history of the building. Although we recommend you to learn more about this monument before your visit by reading the history of Casa Batlló, feel free to make a visit without having any further information, and let yourself get seduced by all its beauty.
4. Length of the visit. It will take you around 50 minutes to complete your visit with either the audio guide or the video guide of augmented reality. But you may spend as much time as you wish until the closure time, 9pm.
5. Pictures. You may take as many pictures as you like, as long as you keep them for your personal use. This is a once in a lifetime experience and we want you to fully enjoy it and to give you wonderful memories to take back home. Discover the 5 most photographed places of Casa Batlló.
6. WIFI. Casa Batlló has free WIFI available for everyone, thanks to which you can share pictures with your friends and family of this wonderful monument. And take a look to our social networks such as Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. By adding #photocontest in every picture you upload, you will be entering a raffle to win a great Fujifilm XA2 camera.
7. The elevator. Casa Batlló offers a magnificent elevator from the modernism era. But we recommend you to enjoy the wonderful journey by taking the stairs to admire the ensemble of lights and colors of the inside patio.
8. Catering services. Due to our lack of space, Casa Batlló does not have any catering service, but it does count with vending machines in the first floor and attic.
9. The shop. Your visit will not be complete until you visit our wonderful shop, honored as one of the best museum shops by the magazine “Travel + Leisure”. You will find unique gifts from Barcelona, Gaudí and Casa Batlló at the end of your tour, but if you would rather buy them another time, you can also find our products on our online shop.
10. The best advice: let yourself get seduced by this house, and everything that has to offer, its shapes, colors and light. Imagine yourself in a fairytale house, in a whale’s stomach, or in the Dragon’s house.
We are looking forward to your unforgettable and unique experience in Casa Batlló!