How to get there
Casa Batlló is located on the Passeig de Gràcia, which is one of Barcelona’s most famous streets because of its vibrant shopping scene and outstanding Modernist buildings
- Passeig de Gràcia: L2, L3 and L4
- RENFE: Passeig de Gràcia station
- FGC: Provença station
- Numbers: H10, V15, 7, 22 y 24
- Barcelona Tourist Bus (Red and Blue)
Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies.
- City Tours (Barcelona Tours)
3 A, Passeig de Gràcia - Casa Batlló
- Barcelona Guide Bureau
At Casa Batlló we offer different types of tickets to adapt to your specific needs. Here is a list of the prices and discounts of our standard ticket.
Free tickets and special discounts
Children and young people, disabled people, group chaperones, journalists and tourists are the main beneficiaries of our special discounts.Free
- -Children under the age of 7 and members of the Super 3 Club who display their card at the ticket office. In both cases they must be accompanied by an adult.
- -Teachers accompanying groups (1 for 20 people).
- -Tourist guides accompanying groups.
- -Chaperones for blind people.
- -Journalists displaying a Barcelona PressCard.
- -Members of ICOM-ICOMOS.
- -Those who display a Press Card.
- -Those who display a Youth Card.
- -Those who display a card certifying their degree of disability.
- -Users of Bus Turístic, Barcelona City Tours, Barcelona Card, Barcelona Pass, Minicards Minicards, the Modernisme Route and Barcelona Walking Tours.
- *All discounts will be applied to the general online ticket price: €24.50.
- *Discounts are not cumulative and will be valid in 2018 when purchased at the ticket office.
Groups and Schools
Do you want to visit as a group or with your school? Fill in this form and we’ll contact you with all of the information that you need: prices and discounts, opening hours, services, conditions... We look forward to seeing you!
Discover Casa Batlló with your SmartGuide
Visits to Casa Batlló are carried out with an augmented reality guide, providing a unique, dynamic and immersive experience. The most enjoyable and visual way to immerse yourself in the Gaudí universe.
*SmartGuide available in 11 languages (Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Korean).
Casa Batlló also makes the following complementary services available during your visit:
in the museum shop at Casa Batlló you will find a wide range of artisanal products related to Gaudí and Barcelona, such as souvenirs, books and jewelry
we offer a free wi-fi connection for all of our visitors
we have wheelchairs available that are adapted to the size of our lift
we save any items found for one month. Once this time period has passed they are donated to charity
we have a checkroom where you can store luggage and pushchairs
pets are allowed to enter, as long as they are properly supervised by their owners and approved by the staff at Casa Batlló
we have a lift with priority usage for persons with disabilities, those with reduced mobility, and pregnant women
We are a cardio-protected space, with staff members trained in first aid and use of the defibrillator
Casa Batlló has made a great effort to provide accessibility for persons with disabilities. As a private institution, we were the first museum to make visiting possible for the visually disabled, thanks to our collaboration with Spain’s National Organization for the Blind (ONCE in Spanish).
visits to Casa Batlló are suitable for persons with visual disabilities. We currently have texts in braille available in Catalan, Spanish and English. To make visiting even more accessible for persons with visual disabilities, a companion can enter with them at no additional cost.
we currently have the written texts from the audio programme available in three languages: Catalan, Spanish and English
Visitors in wheelchairs will be able to access a large portion of the route followed by visitors, including the most important areas of the home