10 reasons to attend the Magic Nights of Casa Batlló
The "Magic Nights on the Dragon's Roof Top" at Casa Batlló have reached the 6th edition as the favourite summer night plans in Barcelona.
If you haven’t already been, here are 10 reasons not to miss this opportunity:
1. Because you will enjoy a variety of music performances for any taste, from Spanish Guitar with Sergi Vicente, to soul with Marga Mbande, as well as Gigi McFarlane’s fusion style or the Spanish Carmen Porcar, not to forget the English singer Lexter, the soul, pop and R&Ba style offered by Mónica Guech and the Dúo Aranjuez guitarrists.
2. Because you can visit with your partner, your friends, your family…The Magic Nights of Casa Batlló are the perfect plan to be enjoyed in company.
3. Because you will enjoy an event in the unique modernist scenery: the Dragon’s rooftop of Casa Batlló created by Antoni Gaudí. An evocative space with plenty of personality where you can see four groups of chimney stacks using the trencadís mosaic technique, two staircase entrances and the impressive spine of the dragon which crowns the facade.
4. Because having a couple of drinks in this setting will be an unforgettable experience (two drinks included in the price).
5. Because you will transform a regular evening in one of the most magical nights of the summer.
6. Because you can complete the visit by exploring Casa Batlló beforehand with the most advanced augmented reality video guide of the world.
7. Because you will not want anyone to tell you what you have missed, although many media have already spoken about it: La Vanguardia, Telecinco, Diario Siglo XXI o Barcelona és molt més..
8. Because from the terrace you will have the best view to one of Barcelona’s incredible sunsets.
9. Because if you enjoy photography, capturing the magic of the terrace and its chimneys will be really easy for you. Remember to share your pictures on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #NitsMagiques.
10. Because you’re still on time! Until September 26th every night, from Wednesday to Saturday we will await you at the Dragon’s rooftop of Casa Batlló.